Dear Congregants of Blessed Savior Lutheran Church,
As you may have heard through our Online Worship Service or through Facebook we are working toward re-opening the Church building in the near future. To that end we are having our first “test-run” service July 26th at 9:30 AM.
NOTE: Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow additional time for screening and seating before the service starts.
We ask that all church goers respect and follow these guidelines:
- Sign-up to attend service via our Sign-Up Genius (60 available slots) (Note: We ask that you sign up for immediate family only for now so that congregation members may worship first)
- Come to church with masks on and wear them throughout the service (masks are available if you do not have one)
- Doors will be opened and maned by ushers, so do not touch any surfaces
- Proceed to Cleaning station in Narthex where you must sanitize hands before service
- You will be escorted to your seat by an usher who will then dismiss you row by row after service
- Please proceed directly to the parking lot after the service; DO NOT congregate in Narthex
- Please exit via main doors and not side doors or back door to parking lot
- Restrooms are available for 1 person at a time or 1 parent and 1 child at a time
- Nursery, Cry-room, Fellowship Hall, and Mailboxes are not available at this time
- If you have a known underlining health condition or feel sick or in a high risk category please do not attend.
- Online services are continuing as normal.
Communion will be on a monthly basis by sign-up outside of regular service times – please click here for details and to sign up.
Here is a short video to help you understand our current procedures to maintain social distancing and ensure your safety:
We understand this is far from normal, and the temptation to disregard these and other safety regulations is great. However, we ask that you follow these so that we may worship without the fear of this world’s problems and focus solely on God’s great message of love and freedom in Christ for us. Thank you all so much and we look forward to seeing you all again.
Blessed Savior Leadership